!The biscuits must be left overnight before baking.!
An oiled, floured baking tray.
A biscuit piping bag.
4 large eggs
250g icing sugar
1 packet vanilla sugar
400g plain flour
2 desert spoons ground anise
- Separate the eggs.
- Mix the yolk, icing sugar and vanilla sugar together and beat till they are creamy.
- Beat the egg whites till they are stiff.
- Sieve the flour and ground anise together.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Place the mixture into a biscuit piping bag.
- Pipe out the mixture (forming small mounds) onto the pre-prepared baking tray.
- Leave the biscuits overnight in a warm room.
- Preheat the oven to 160o C.
- Bake for 30 minutes until they are a light golden brown.